[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC & MOTHER'S DAY @ ESMERALDA'S: Bring your Moms as guests

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 12:44:07 EDT 2010

Sun. May 9---Dance 8:15 to 12:30 w/Martin Hernandez DJ
ESMERALDA¹S Tango and Tapas
@Session 73, 73rd and 1st Ave, S.W. Corner

BRING YOUR MOM AS A GUEST AND WE WILL HONOR HER WITH A COURTESY GLASS OF
WINE!

Monica Paz¹ class was great! Thanks, Monica‹and thanks to Batt Johnson for
partnering her so delightfully to an enthusiastic response. (I will add
images to FaceBook & see a class photo below) The mini-privates were a big
success (³So many for minis---so little time!²)
‹²it is a unique and very useful idea²‹more gems coming soon---VERY popular
Maxi Gluzman, and VERY popular Maria and Gustavo ‹and more------

Our regulars, EVELYN AND DANNY offer 7:00 pre-inter, Beginners w/ me.
Classes included in $10 admission.

Hope to see you all soon!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne