[Tango-A] EU-W: Tango Holiday with Brigitta Winkler at La Rogaia, Italy, May 15 to 22, 2010 - last minute !!

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Thu May 6 07:53:00 EDT 2010

TANGO WORKSHOP AT VILLA LA ROGAIA in Umbria, Italy

with  Brigitta Winkler - May  15  to  22 , 2010

in Umbria, Italy

www.tango-holidays.com

!! Availability for 1 more couple !!

About the teacher:
Brigitta Winkler is a Tango legend, famous for being among the first who
integrated training of body awareness  and.body work in her teaching
concept. You will profit strongly from her concept, used by professional
tango dancers worldwide. At the intensive workshop at La Rogaia Brigitta´s
comprehensive body training will help you to perceive your body in a new
very  agreeable way.
You will reduce tensions and blockades in your body, dance more relaxed and
with less stress.
Jeanne Marie Castle writes about Brigitta: "Tango has begun to seep into my
body as deeply as Authentic Movement. In Brigitta Winkler, I have discovered
not only a wonderful tango teacher, but a woman trained in Body Mind
Centering and group improvisation. I have witnessed her take a hundred
nervous strangers and transform them into a group with one or two simple
warm-ups emphasizing contact. her aprroach inspired me.The mingling of
Authentic Movement and Tango so polar in their outer form has made a spicy
new soup of experience within my conscious body. It seems to me that any
beginning may summon our original beginning. For a continuity of being to
begin to unfold, it takes two."

More about Brigitta Winkler at www.brigittatango.de

Level: Intermediate

Languages of instruction: English, German

!!! Contact us NOW and get a special last-minute-rate !!!

More Tango at La Rogaia 2010

May 22 to 29 , 2010 Wolfgang Sandt ( improvers)
Sept 11 to 18 , 2010 Joseba Pagola & Bakartxo Arabaolaza ( advanced -
availability also for a single lady )
Sept 25 to Oct 2 , 2010 Metin Yazir ( advanced - availability also for a
single lady )
October 2 to 9 , 2010 Wolfgang Sandt ( intermediate )
Oct 9 to 16 , 2010 Susanne Illini & Harald Rotter (intermediate)
Oct 16 to 23 , 2010 Andreas von Maxen & Laura Priori (intermediate)
See our full program at http://www.tango-holidays.com

Tango at Villa La Rogaia

.Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...
.Individual attention and intensive learning guaranteed (max. number of
participants 9 couples per class) !
.Registration possible also without partner !
.Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old countryhouse with a large
garden and a pool. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between
Rome and Florence. Participants will stay in individually crafted double or
single rooms (shared bathroom) or in holiday appartments (for two persons).
.Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine. And
of course there is dancing every night.
.Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange art
historical tours to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.

We look forward to hearing from you

Annette Greifenhagen & Wolfgang Sandt
La Rogaia Tango Holidays
Agriturismo La Rogaia
Via Campagna 17
Castel Rigone
I-06065 Passignano s.T. (PG)
Italy
Tel/ Fax 0039 075 845457
email: info at rogaia.de
www.tango-holidays.com

Villa La Rogaia is an agriturismo situated near Lago Trasimeno in Umbria,
Italy. It offers holiday apartments and a variety of creative classes, such
as painting, dancing, cooking, italian language, participation in the olive
harvest and  more. Villa La Rogaia is an organic farm: We grow olive trees,
produce finest extravergine olive oil and raise medicinal herbs and fragrant
plants.