[Tango-A] [TANGO A] NA-E: Community Milonga of Ann Arbor Michigan - Milonga A La Martinez - Saturday, May 22nd DJ: Avik Basu - Performance by Felipe Martinez and Patricia Greve

Marco Bruschtein mbruscht at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:32:58 EDT 2010

Hola Tangueros,

HERE IS THE INFO: www.communitymilonga.org

We are very lucky this month to have a special guest performance from
Felipe Martinez
from San Fransico/Madrid with our very own Patricia Greve! Not to
mention our very own internationally known DJ, Avik Basu.

Come and join us for tango and this very special performance.

WHEN: Saturday 05/22/2010
(NOTE: This milonga is not on the 2nd weekend per our usual)

Milonga from 9:30 - 1:30am
DJ: Avik Basu

Performance by Felipe Martinez and Patricia Greve

Please go to the website for maps and more information -
www.communitymilonga.org

####
Any questions?  Email Marco at communitymilonga at gmail.com

Please spread the word and stay posted for the next Community Milonga.

Hope to see you there,

Marco and the Community Milonga Tangueros!