[Tango-A] NA-W: SAUSALITO MILONGA with TWO WORKSHOPS by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos SATURDAY APRIL 3rd, 2010

info@tangoclasses.com info at tangoclasses.com
Tue Mar 30 04:40:06 EDT 2010

SAUSALITO MILONGA with

TWO WORKSHOPS by
Gustavo and Jesica Hornos

SATURDAY APRIL 3rd, 2010

Dear Tangueros y Tangueras,

Come, see your friends or make new ones and enjoy a night of tango
dancing with the BEST music from Argentina !

We will provide great drinks, tasty food appetizers, tables with candles
and roses, the very best hardwood floors of the bay and plenty of free
parking. We play the music as they do traditionally in Argentina with
"tandas" and "cortinas".

Schedule Saturday April 3rd:

6pm - 7.30pm Workshop "Dancing the Milonga Rhythm for Beginners".
Milonga is the name of one of the three rhythms in Argentine tango. It
is very fun and energetic ! Taught by Gustavo & Jesica Hornos.

7.30pm - 9pm Workshop "Vals Cruzado: Boleos and Sacadas": Learn how to
flow with grace and musicality by having the right technique and
understanding of this beautiful rhythm. You will be able to dance and
show the distinctions between vals and the tango. Taught by Gustavo &
Jesica Hornos.

9pm - 12am Milonga, the Tango Dance Party.
DJ Gustavo Hornos will delight us with a great selection of the best
tango music from Argentina.

Where:
Stage Dor Studio
10 Liberty Ship Way, Suite # 340
Sausalito, CA 94965

Price:
$20 one workshop or $25 with milonga
$35 two workshops or $40 with milonga
$10 milonga only

We look forward to see you all on the dance floor soon !

Warm Regards,
Gustavo and Jesica Hornos
info at tangoclasses.com
http://www.TangoClasses.com