[Tango-A] NA-C: Canceling Burak's Tango Week

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 00:46:27 EDT 2010

There has been much confusion in the Chicago community regarding the two
festivals being held the weekend of July 4th and thus, it has affected the
way the tango community in Chicago and improvement of Tango scene when
looking from a national perspective.  In order to preserve the idea that
Chicago is a community that works together rather than competes with each
other, I have come to a very difficult decision to cancel my tango week.
 Hopefully, This will ensure that Chicago's tango scene will be looked upon
in a positive way.

Burak Ozkosem
Producer