[Tango-A] NA-E: Cambalache Milonga Brookline Tai Chi Early Start 9:30pm

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Sat Mar 27 12:38:05 EDT 2010

Come to Cambalache Milonga tonight from 9:30 pm to 3:30 am featuring the fabulous music selected by DJ Natalia Kalita.  The event will be at Brookline Tai Chi.  We will have plenty of refreshments and dancing in one of the largest halls in the Boston area.  Parking is plentiful on the street or limited spaces in our lot.  If you are taking the T, get off at Washington sq T stop at the corner of Washington & Beacon St on the Green Line C Train.  We look forward to seeing you all tonight.  Don't forget Students get 50% discount (Just $5).

Got any friends who want to try Tango? send them to the crash course at 9pm.  See you all at the Brookline Tai Chi, 1615 Beacon St, Brookline, MA 02446 (for those relying on GPS).