[Tango-A] NA-E:First Tango festival on the beach in North America: Miami Beach Tango Marathon- Thank you all!

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:00:11 EDT 2010

I wanted to thank all of the participants, DJs, Teachers, and of course
volunteers during the Miami Beach Tango Marathon for taking part of this
unique event.

First time when i went to Miami to teach workshops in 2008, i was surprised
that there was no Tango event on the beach. Therefore, i have decided to
organize Miami Beach Tango Marathon which became the first Tango festival on
the beach in North America.  Since it was the first time, we had some
logistic issues but i believe that it was a successful event over all.

The most exciting part was the BEACH MILONGA on Sunday,
I would like to thank
Ney Melo & Jennifer Bratt from Miami
Adam Hoopengardner & Cigdem Tanik from NYC
Ilene Marder from Woodstock, NY
Mark Dy-Liacco from Chicago
Randy Pittman from Miami
Cristina Connolly from Miami
Grace Mittenthal from Chicago
Wendy Fong from Miami

for their artistic, technical, and organizational roles in Miami Beach Tango
Marathon and participants from Puerto Rico, San Francisco, Chicago, NYC,
Boston, Atlanta, Nashville, Baton Rouge, Kalamazoo, Gainesville, and of
course Miami.
THANK YOU ALL!

Miami Beach Tango Marathon's next edition will be in this Fall, so stay
tuned for the updates, and join our facebook group to get special deals for
next edition registrations!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&ref=ts&gid=175090602793

Best Regards
Burak Ozkosem