[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC OTRA MILONGA Saturday March 27!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:27:59 EDT 2010

Otra Milonga
Saturday March 27th

The American-Argentine-Greek-Turkish Collaboration Party!
(in alphabetical order!)

Hosted by Yesim "la Turca" & Sarah La Rocca.

We are celebrating BOTH of our birthdays !
One is Aries, the other Pisces - guess who is who!

DJ Yesim 'la Turca"
Dancing 10pm to 2:30am

9pm intermediate class: Raul Cabral & Agape Pappas.
Performance at midnight.
Raul is a true milonguero from Buenos Aires & Agape is everybody's 'dream
dancer'!

In honor of our birthdays we are serving chocolate martinis
and Argentine pastries !
Plus complimentary wine, soft drinks and assorted snacks.

Admission: $15 includes the class.
$10 for students with ID.

Ballroom Off 5th
37 West 37th Street