[Tango-A] NA-W : PHOENIX TANGO RETREAT JULY 4TH WEEKEND

Nerissa neris11 at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 13:00:05 EDT 2010

The Phoenix Tango Retreat
Date : July 2~4, 2010
Where : The historic 5-STAR Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa
Check out our amazing special hotel rate and our affordable event packages.

Why a retreat? Built in 1929, our venue is a beautiful sanctuary where one
can relax and enjoy luxury amenities like 8 sparkling swimming pools,
full-service spa, fitness center , lush gardens and timeless architecture
inspired by the iconic consulting architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Several
award-winning restaurants are on-site and free shuttle service to the nearby
Biltmore Fashion Park makes access to more casual or upscale dining and
shopping very convenient.

   At the same time, our traditional milongas with Golden Age tangos
provided by our great djs and workshops by our exceptional teachers focus on
social dancing. We hope these will bring you closer to the essence of this
dance: connection with your partner, inspiration from the music and the
warmth of tango's close embrace. To further enhance the experience, we are
having our elegant Gran Milonga at the fabulous Gold Room. This Art Deco
influenced room features glass-paned doors and windows all along one side
that leads to a garden. The entire ceiling is burnished in 18 karat gold
leaf, while mirrors and artistic tapestries adorn the other wall. Attractive
wall sconces provide warm illumination. Truly a special, gorgeous and
fitting room to dance tango in, quite rare to find these days.

    We are a friendly, mostly close embrace tango community and we would
love to meet and host you over this weekend. In the 13 years that we have
been organizing milongas we have sincerely tried our best to stay true to
tradition and we strive to continue with this event.

   We hope you join us and  find what you've been missing lately.

For pictures and more information , please visit our website :
www.phoenixtangoretreat.com