[Tango-A] NA-C:Lineup change for AustinSpringTangoFestival

MargVance@aol.com MargVance at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 17:30:23 EDT 2010

Austin Spring Tango Festival starts next Friday, March 26th(-28th)  and
there has been a major change in the lineup. Florencia Taccetti  has injured
her foot and will not be able to join us.  We all wish her a  speedy recovery
and will miss her GREATLY.  Somer Surgit has helped us find  another special
person/dancer/performer to complete our festival: Carol  Horowitz out of
Montreal.  We want to welcome her for the first time to  Austin.  There will
be no class title changes.

Our Master teachers:

Federico Naveira (BsA)
Ines Muzzopappa(BsA)
Fernando   Sanchez(BsA)
Ariadna Naveira(BsA)
Somer Surgit(Turkey/Chicago)
Carol  Horowitz(Montreal)

18  Classes and 3 Milongas
Three levels of  classes at all  times
Milonga every night
Special Asada Milonga  on Sunday
Great New Venue!

Check out the web page, facebook, or call Vance Rightmire for more  info
(512)657 6183
austinspringtango.com