[Tango-A] SA: TangoIntensivo(tm) May-June Sessions Discount Deadline for Advance Registration approaches!

Brian Dunn brianpdunn at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 23 00:26:45 EDT 2010

Dear Tango Aficionados,

IF you are frustrated by the seemingly endless string of 1-1.5 hour “weekend
tango classes” and “festival tango classes” which, though entertaining in
themselves, leave you confused and pulled in many different directions in
your tango, with no coherent progression in sight

IF you knew of a week-long tango training program so effective and popular
that it has been offered two, three, four, even six times times a year for
the last six years

IF you wanted to investigate the best that the Buenos Aires tango scene has
to offer, from intensive training to fantastic partners, in one focused
twenty-five hour program

IF you heard that this program generated so much repeat business that dozens
of people had taken multiple programs, sometimes even four programs in two
years

THEN we’re happy to inform you that your tango training opportunity has
arrived
but don’t wait too long to decide!

The TangoIntensivo™ Sessions with Luciana Valle offer you an incredible
training experience unique in the tango world.  Work with some of Buenos
Aires’ finest young dancers as your partners in an intense twenty-five hour
program over six days, under the guidance and direction of LUCIANA VALLE,
one of the finest tango talents Buenos Aires has yet produced.  Spend up to
five hours a day dancing EXCLUSIVELY with our trained staff, the acclaimed
TangoIntensivo™ Assistants.  Let’s say that again – you dance ONLY with our
staff, NOT with your fellow students!

WORK ON *YOUR* TANGO, NOT YOUR PARTNER'S SHORTCOMINGS
Our TangoIntensivo(tm) Assistants are selected from among the many talented
dancers working with Luciana in Buenos Aires through her acclaimed "El
Motivo" practica & school.  All of them are active social dancers in the
Buenos Aires tango scene, and many have professional tango careers of their
own.  This provides you with the opportunity to focus on YOUR learning
process rather than navigating through the difficulties that can often arise
when your usual partner or a fellow student is also struggling with you.
Find out what's possible in your dance when your partner is NOT the limiting
factor!

REPEAT CUSTOMERS ARE THE BEST TESTIMONIAL
   From February 2005 through October 2009, we've completed twenty-one of
these week-long sessions in five years, and our list of satisfied students
continues to grow.  We're very flattered that, despite the cost of airfares
from the USA and multiple other tango travel options to choose from, we get
an incredible amount of repeat business.  Out of the twenty-one programs
we've offered in five years, seventy-four people joined us two or more
times, with fourteen people taking three or more programs - but many of them
are coming back this year, so these numbers will go up again!!

DETAILS
TangoIntensivo(tm) Session "A": Monday May 24 - Saturday May 29, 2010
TangoIntensivo(tm) Session "B": Mondan May 31 - Saturday June 5, 2010
Four full-day 5 hour sessions, with additional lunch and rest breaks(Mon,
Tue, Thu, Fri) Two half-day 2.5 hour sessions, with additional short break
(Wed, Sat)

Tuition US$655 per person per session (Advance Registration Discount before
April 8)
Tuition US$725 per person per session (Regular Price after midnight MDT
April 8)
Pay by check or credit card via PayPal
Complete details (including EXTENSIVE testimonials!) and Online Payment by
Credit Card through PayPal available at

  http://www.danceoftheheart.com/IntensivoSessionsCurrent.htm

LIMITED ENROLLMENT for MAXIMUM BENEFIT!

Session A and Session B are independent programs.  You DO NOT need to take
"A" before "B".  Take them in any order! Each one covers different subjects.
In general, "A" has more on-axis material than "B", and "B" has more
off-axis material than "A".  If you HAVE to choose, some say "B" is slightly
more difficult than "A" for some people. For maximum benefit, take both
programs ( imagine fifty hours of peerless tango training experience in two
weeks!), but you can also take either one alone.

TAKE YOUR TANGO TO THE NEXT LEVEL
We set up these programs with Luciana in 2004 because we were yearning for
the perfect tango training experience, one that we'd want to repeat over and
over ourselves. Six years later, these programs and the experience of
dancing with the staff under Luciana's eagle-eye direction has transformed
our tango, and constantly reminds us just how fantastic a really good tango
dance experience can be - but over the years, we keep redefining that
awareness at a higher and higher level. Maybe it's time for YOU to discover
this for yourself?!

Abrazos,
Brian Dunn and Deb Sclar, for
The TangoIntensivo(tm) Team