[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC DANCE TANGO for a mere $2.99--an Esmeralda's

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 15:29:06 EDT 2010

YEP, OUR SUNDAY NIGHT SPECIAL--$2.99-- GETS YOU HOURS OF UNINTERRUPTED
ELEGANT DANCING AT
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS ‹ this Sunday, MARCH 21
SESSION 73--73rd and 1st Av, SW corner

Why this great opportunity for less? Well, there is a special basketball
party in front and though the area is sound-proof, and though we might be
spilling out to the front bar later, our milonga will be held in the back
Party Room, charming though it is, we are losing some space in front for
this night or part of it.

Dance 8:15 to 12:45 or later (even until the vacas come home)
w/the best music of the BsAs milongas.

Beginner Class also at 7:00 w/Danny and Evelyn‹Shiwa might be with us too!

Always delicious, reasonable food---people really rave about the totally
surprising non-bar food at bar and in café!!

Thanks a million to Brigitta Winkler for her class AND her mini-lessons
Which brought rave reviews such as these from experienced dancers: ³ ..now I
feel as if I went to tango heaven², and ³She is absolutely the best!

       Join us and enjoy for $2.99!
       Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053