[Tango-A] NA-W: Ariadna Naveira & Fernando Sanchez‏ in Seattle, April 1-4

Anton Sukhanov antonsukhanov at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 03:46:36 EDT 2010

Announcing workshops with fabulous Ariadna Naveira and Fernando Sanchez‏ in Seattle on April 1-4.

Complete schedule, online registration & videos here:
http://www.tangoworkshop.org

We have special pre-paid package for $129: it includes all workshops (almost 9hrs of instruction) + Saturday milonga with show by Ariadna and Fernando. This is cheaper then going to the Festival, so start making your travel plans for Seattle. Single workshop registration is also available. Private lessons with Ariadna and Fernando are still available! We have very nice tango community in Seattle and if you have never danced in Seattle before, you'll be in for a treat.

If you have any questions about workshops or need hotel recommendations in Seattle, do not hesitate to email me or call.

Regards,
Anton Sukhanov

Tel: (425) 503-1282
Email: info at tangokiss.com

April 1, Thursday
----------------

8:00pm - 9:30pm A. The Complete Tango Technique (All levels)

9:30pm - 12:00am Special April's fool day Thursday practica ($5)

April 3, Saturday
----------------
1:30pm - 3:00pm B. Fluidity of movement in Unison (Int)
3:00pm - 4:30pm C. Sacadas in Close Embrace (Int)
8:00pm - 9:15pm D. Vals * (Int) -- includes admission to Saturday milonga

9:30pm - 1:00am Saturday night milonga with Performance ($10)

April 4, Sunday
--------------

2:30pm - 5:30pm E. Giro special 3hr (giros + boleos in giro) (Int/Adv)

Pricing
------
1 class = $ 30
Giro-special = $ 50
All classes = $ 140 (includes Saturday dance)

If pre-paid in advance before March 29:
All classes = $ 129 (includes Saturday dance)

Full time college students 20% off (student ID required)
Student discount does not apply to pre-paid package.

Location
--------

Dance Underground

340 15th Avenue East (Capitol Hill)