[Tango-A] NA-E: Alberto Paz joins the prestigious cast of Tango Fantasy Festival 2010

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 03:32:27 EDT 2010

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

The strong rumors that you may have heard ARE TRUE.

TANGO FANTASY FESTIVAL is pleased to announce a  Special Guests invitation
to Milonguero Alberto Paz and his wife and  partner, Valorie Hart.  They are
the current US Salon Tango Champions and  co-authors of the best selling
book "Gotta Tango."

Alberto, a Milonguero and a lecturer has accepted our invitation and he and
 Valorie will be promoting their best seller "Gotta Tango," lecturing and
teaching private lessons at the  next Tango Fantasy Festival in May on
Memorial weekend.

Alberto and Valorie were invited to the first Congress in 1997 and from
then on they have taught internationally and all over the United States,
having  contributed to the creation of many tango communities in the USA. They
have  organized major festivals in Reno, NV and New Orleans, LA, their home
town.

Our Web Site will be updated soon to show this new addition. In the
meantime we are extending our Early Bird Registration tuition to Alberto and
Valorie's friends and students wishing to participate in this fabulous and still
 the best TANGO FANTASY FESTIVAL.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
_www.tangofantasy.www_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/)