[Tango-A] NA:E NYC Tango Book Review

Angela Maria Tango angelamariatango at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:29:20 EDT 2010

Hola  tangueros/as,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful responses about my book review,
"Tango Lovers' Guide to Buenos Aires: Insights and Recommendations" by
Migdalia Romero.

Let it be known that I am not promoting, have any personal or financial
interest in the distribution of this book. We all have books on Buenos Aires
in our home library, but was my frequent trips to BsAs for several years,
that made me appreciate the purpose of this guide. Thus, motivated me to
share it with the "tango lover" in you.

As per some requests, here are some of the ways in which you can purchase
this book:

1. www.universe.com

2. www.amazon.com

3.  www.barnesandnoble.com