[Tango-A] MISC: Detlef & Melina goodby-videos & more

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Tue Mar 16 01:52:59 EDT 2010

Dear Tangueros,

it was a pleasure to meet so many "old" friends during our US tour and
we are happy to have made some new friends as well. Thank you for
attending our classes or demos and thanks for your great dedication to
Tango. We may not be coming back for a longer period, but we will
definetely keep in touch with you.

Here are two videos of the last demos in New York:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_GORPEDBM (Tango @ Triangulo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpBpAB4Ag8 (Vals @ La Nacional)

To those, who are planning to visit Europe in 2010, there are a few
events, we would like to recommend:

Tango cruise from Venice to Greece:
http://www.tango-kreuzfahrt.de/1_2010-11SepGreece-E.html
September, 11-18

Tango holiday to Barcelona:
http://www.tangodesalon.de/en/holidays.htm (infos soon)
September 28 - October 3

Festivalito con Amigos
http://www.tangokombinat.de/events.htm (infos soon)
October, 8-10

You'll find much more events on our site:
http://www.tangodesalon.de/en/schedule.htm

All the best for you and lots of great Tangos,

Melina and Detlef

MELINA SEDO & DETLEF ENGEL
www.tangodesalon.de
www.youtube.com/tangodesalon