[Tango-A] NA-W: PHOENIX TANGO RETREAT 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

Nerissa neris11 at cox.net
Sat Mar 13 20:05:55 EST 2010

We invite you to please join us the 4th of July weekend for the Phoenix
Tango Retreat July 2nd ~ 4th.
Our exceptionally beautiful venue is the historic, mulit-award winning
5-STAR hotel :
                 The Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa.
The special hotel rates are a steal at $109+ tax single/double occupancy,
includes resort fees and parking.

Enjoy tango in a luxurious, relaxing environment with wonderful amenities
like 8 swimming pools, several on-site restaurants and more.Built in 1929
with the iconic Frank Lloyd Wright as the consulting arcihtect, this hotel
has hosted celebrities and every US president since Hoover.

Workshops with Christopher Nassopoulous and Caroline Peattie, traditional
milongas with great djs and an elegant Gran Milonga in the fabulous Art Deco
inspired Gold Room. The entire ceiling of this gorgeous room is burnished in
18-karat gold leaf, rows of Art Deco lamps flank glass doors leading to a
patio and garden while on the other side hang mirrors and tapestries.

We are a friendly, mostly close-embrace tango community, we would love to
host you this 4th of July weekend. To see pictures and more, please
visit our website:
www.phoenixtangoretreat.com

We are also on FaceBook : Phoenix Tango Retreat

     P.S . Do you also dance West Coast Swing? We are in collaboration
with the Greater Phoenix Swing Dance Club so now you can enjoy tango and
swing in one place. The events are run separately and have different
rooms but are in the same hotel. For more go to "Links" on our website.