[Tango-A] Sydney Tango Salon Festival - announcing three exciting couples!

Sophia - PdT pdtango at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 12 02:00:17 EST 2010

Great News! We are excited to announce our line up of guest teachers for the
Sydney Tango Salon Festival 2010:

- Javier Rodriguez and Andrea Misse
- Fabian Peralta and Virginia Pandolfi
- Andres Laza Moreno and Isabel Acuna

Tango aficionados will have the great privilege of seeing Javier Rodriguez
and Andrea Misse teaching and performing in Australia for the first time.
Fabian Peralta (World Tango Salon Champion 2007) and Virginia Pandolfi will
be returning to Australia to an enthusiastic following within our tango
community. Andres Laza Moreno and Isabel Acuna will be warmly welcomed by
those who have experienced their teaching in Buenos Aires and gather new
fans on their first visit to Australia.

You can read more about our international Maestros on our website. We will
be finalising schedules and milongas shortly and events will be published
for registration in the next few months. Stay tuned!

STS Festival
When: 30 Sep ­ 4 Oct 2010
Where: Sydney, Australia

Web: www.stsfestival.com