[Tango-A] NA-W: SAUSALITO MILONGA & WORKSHOPS with GUSTAVO and JESICA HORNOS this SATURDAY MARCH 13th, 2010 !

info@tangoclasses.com info at tangoclasses.com
Wed Mar 10 04:52:52 EST 2010

SAUSALITO MILONGA & WORKSHOPS with GUSTAVO and JESICA HORNOS this
SATURDAY MARCH 13th, 2010 !

Dear Tangueros y Tangueras,

Come, see your friends or make new ones and enjoy a night of tango
dancing in Sausalito with the best music from Argentina !

We will provide a drinks, delicious food appetizers, tables with candles
and roses, the very best hardwood floors of the bay and plenty of free
parking. We play the music as they do traditionally in Argentina with
"tandas" and "cortinas".

Schedule Saturday March 13th:

6pm - 7:30pm Beginners Workshop on "FUNDAMENTAL EXERCISES to Refine
Balance, Posture & Connection in tango.": Taught by Gustavo & Jesica
Hornos.

7:30pm - 9pm Intermediate/Advanced Workshop on "Milonga Rhythm: Get the
right technique and musicality to have lots of fun.": Taught by Gustavo
& Jesica Hornos.

9pm - 12am Milonga, the Tango Party !
DJ Gustavo Hornos will surprise us with such a great tango music
selection that you will not want to sit at all. Be prepared to burn the
floor !

Where:
Stage Dor Studio
10 Liberty Ship Way, Suite # 340
Sausalito, CA 94965

Price:
$20  one workshop or $25 with milonga
$35  two workshops or $40 with milonga
$10  milonga only

We look forward to see you all on the dance floor!

Warm Regards,
Gustavo and Jesica Hornos
info at tangoclasses.com
http://www.TangoClasses.com