[Tango-A] NA-W : PHOENIX TANGO RETREAT 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

Nerissa neris11 at cox.net
Thu Mar 4 21:55:21 EST 2010

We invite you to come and join us the 4th of July weekend for the Phoenix Tango Retreat, July 2nd ~ 4th, 2010
Venue : Multi-award winning 5-STAR hotel, the historic Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa

Enjoy tango in a relaxing environment with luxury amenities : 8 sparkling swimming pools, award-winning restaurants on site, full-service spa and fitness center and much more.
Built in 1929 with the iconic Frank Lloyd Wright as the consulting arcihtect, this hotel has hosted celebrities and every US president since Hoover.

Special hotel rates are a steal : $109+tax single/double occupancy with our event passcode. Resort fees and parking included.

An elegant Gran Milonga in the fabulous Art Deco inspired Gold Room. The entire ceiling of this gorgeous room is burnished in 18-karat gold leaf, one wall has windows and glass doors  leading to a patio/garden and rows of Art Deco lamps while on the other side hang mirrors and artistic tapestries.

See pictures and more, please visit our website:
www.phoenixtangoretreat.com

We are also on FaceBook : Phoenix Tango Retreat

    P.S . Do you also dance West Coast Swing? We are in collaboration with the Greater Phoenix Swing Dance Club so now you can enjoy tango and swing in one place. The events are run separately and have different rooms but are in the same hotel. Find their link on the "Contact" page of our website.