[Tango-A] NA-E: Free Stage Tango trial and new modern dance choreography

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 12:08:32 EST 2010

Free Stage Tango trial and new modern dance choreography

Learn an exciting and fun group choreography and have the opportunity to
perform it in events all around the city.

We will have a one hour FREE Stage Tango trial class (free for first time students),
on Tuesday 7pm at Chelsea Studios,
151 W 26th st, 5th fl (btwn 6th and 7th), New York, NY 10010

We will start with a new choreography with many modern elements. This class is
oriented toward people who like the excitement of performing in groups using a
high level tango choreography.

- No tango experience is necessary but some sort of dance training is recommended
(any kind of dance).
- No partner is required for this trial class. Our regular classes do require
partner and you will have the chance to meet people looking for partners at
this special class.
- Once the new choreo starts, a regular partner will be required for this class
as choreography will be taught at a fast-paced level. Strict punctuality and
attendance is required.
- Same-sex partners are ok too.

The best couples will have the opportunity to perform at several events around
the city.

Registration is necessary at statnyc at yahoo.com
www.learnargentinetango.com

Place: Chelsea Studios, 151 W, 26th st, 5th fl., New York, NY 10010

Price: Trial is free for first time students ONLY. Classes are $120 monthly per
person.

Trainings: on Saturdays 3 to 5pm (Additional $10 fee) at Chelsea Studios
Pre-register at statnyc at yahoo.com

For more info, call 917-373-7446 or visit our webpage
www.learnargentinetango.com