[Tango-A] NA-E:Gustavo Naveira and Giselle's Special Seminar at Tango Fantasy Festival

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 02:45:38 EST 2010

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Legendary Tango Maestros GUSTAVO NAVEIRA and GISELLE ANNE this year will
again offer their Special Seminar at the Tango Fantasy Festival during
Memorial  Day Weekend, May 26 through June 1st.  Their seminar ends on Sunday, May
 30th.  Gustavo and Giselle will be participating with their great
performance at the Masters of Tango Show that Sunday  night.   Most tangueros
consider them the finest and most  influential tango dancing-teaching couple in
the world.

There is limited registration to their special seminar and also is for
couples (partners) only.  Early Bird registration is still open and  will be
honored through the month of March.

Make your plans, make your hotel reservations, and send in your
registration form.  Take advantage of this opportunity to learn with the  best.  To
learn more about this extraordinary tango couple search on  "Gustavo Naveira
Tango" to find out for yourself - and delight yourselves  going through the
huge amount of online videos of their  dancing!

Tango Fantasy Festival will be held at the beautiful Deauville Beach
Resort in Miami Beach.  Our 14th anniversary is full of great dancing  and
friendly ambiance at our nightly milongas with the famous Miguel  Arrabal at the
bandoneon; the best faculty of Argentine professors and great  location in
Miami Beach close to South Beach.  As usual, everything  takes place under one
roof.

Check our Web Site for frequent updates.

Hurry up and sign up!!

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com)