[Tango-A] AASP: Registration now opened for Sydney Tango Salon Festival - featuring Javier & Andrea, Gabriel & Natalia, Andres & Isobel...

SOPHIA tangosophia1 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 28 20:37:29 EDT 2010

Dear Tangueros & Tangueras,

The Inaugural Sydney Tango Salon Festival (Sep 29 - Oct 4) has now opened
for registration!

STS Festival is dedicated solely to Tango Salon. Set within the beautiful
harbour city of Sydney, this Festival celebrates 'the Tango of Embrace' ­
close, intimate and romantic, with its rich culture and codes. It is a
festival designed by dancers for dancers and one you will not want to miss
...There has never been a better time to visit Sydney!

Guest Maestros:

- ANDRES LAZA MORENO & ISABEL ACUNA
- GABRIEL MISSE & NATATLIA HILLS
- JAVIER RODRIGUEZ & ANDREA MISSE

You can enjoy...

- 30 Workshops
- 6 Milongas
- 2-day Immersion Course
- Free Beginners Tango Lessons ( a great way to introduce your friends &
family to Tango)

Workshops will be located in a beautiful heritage listed venue, right in
front of the world famous, iconic Bondi Beach!

Immersion course details and workshop details with our three celebrated
maestro couples are now on the website and we would urge you to submit
registration requests to us to secure your place.

Tangueramente,

Sophia & Pedro Alvarez, Sima Oertli, Ralph Nasi
Sydney Tango Salon Festival

email: info at stsfestival.com
Website: www.stsfestival.com