[Tango-A] NA-E: Meet Tango Festival MASTER TONIGHT in BOSTON

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Wed Jun 23 15:56:54 EDT 2010

It's finally here.  The 7th Boston Tango Festival will start tonight with our opening Milonga at Dance Union, DJ by NK (Natalia).  Come meet the Masters tonight and talk to them about the classes they will be teaching starting tomorrow.  They will also give an exhibition, so Don't Miss it.  For the milonga tonight and tomorrow night at Dance Union (16, Bow St, Union Sq Somerville), come before 10pm and admission will to the milongas will be the advanced Rate ($20 before 10pm, $24 after 10pm).

You can also register for all events of the Tango Festival on site at Dance Union tonight starting at 7pm.  Remember that there will be NO CLASS TONIGHT, just the Opening Milonga.

See you all tonight as we kick off the Boston Tango Festival 2010.