[Tango-A] NA-E:Tango Element Reminder: Leaders - Special Early Bird Extension Expires on June 22nd at midnight!

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 12:49:33 EDT 2010

Dear Leaders,

Don't forget - your special cash-back offer expires this Tuesday, *June 22nd
*at midnight, so don't miss it!

We will honor Early Bird pricing for Leaders on non-student *Full Passes
($385) *and on non-student *2-Day Passes ($275) *for all leaders signing up
before midnight of June 22nd!!!
All you need to do is to pay the current registration price when registering
and you'll have a check for the difference waiting for you in your
registration package when you pick it up at the registration desk.

We have a stellar instructor line-up this year and terrific DJs, all we need
is you to make this festival even more fun!!!
Featuring:
SEBASTIAN ARCE & MARIANA MONTES
MARIANO "CHICHO" FRUMBOLI & JUANA SEPULVEDA
PABLO RODRIGUEZ & NOELIA HURTADO (for the 1st time in the US!!!)
MARTIN MALDONADO & MAURIZIO GHELLA (for the 1st time in the US!!!)
OLIVER KOLKER & SILVINA VALZ

We look forward to having all of you, leaders and followers, at the Tango
Element Fest this August!

Fondly,
Julia
for Tango Element