[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC: Two-fer!! Come uptown Sunday, come downtown free to GRANDER OPENING

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 18:58:11 EDT 2010

NYC Sunday, June 20, At Session 73 (73rd and 1st Ave, S.W. Corner)
Fight the humidity and heat--Con aire acondicionado‹we¹re COOOOOL!!
COME THIS SUNDAY for YOUR TWO-FER: BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE-
$10 admits you

to  ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS

& ESMERALDA¹S EAST VILLAGE PARLOR¹S 2ND GRANDER OPENING CELEBRATION!!!
You will receive an attractive Two-fer coupon to admit you absolutely free
of charge Tues, June 22

TANGO AND TAPAS offers...
Just great dancing throughout the evening!!  8:30 to 12:30
³Always a real party atmosphere.²
7:00 Beginner and inter. Classes included in the $10 admission.
This Sunday: HECTOR SCOTTI is our guest DJ!

plus
THE GRANDER OPENING of
³THE PARLOR²
Celebrating our 2nd grand opening called, in fact, ³the Grander Opening²
SO if you do come you will join in the pleasures to be had at
 Esmeralda¹s East Village Tango Parlor
First opening on June 8 was quite grand actually!
at Professor Thom¹s Bar and Restaurant,
 219 Second Avenue,  in
A GENUINE VICTORIAN PARLOR
Our special super-duper practica-leader, REBECCA SHULMAN (she will be
teaching in Spanish and English)
Wrote " ...what a completely charming place!...I'm so delighted to be a part
of this event! LOVE all the sofas!! and the carved ceiling and everything...

Hope to see you all, Lucille    212 777 6053 €   Session 73:  212 517 4445
lucille at lucillesdesigns.com