[Tango-A] SA: 2010 TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions in BsAs in August, October and November

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Sun Jun 13 23:31:18 EDT 2010

Dear Tango Aficionados,

TangoIntensivo(tm) Session Update - August 2010 "B" Session available!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
"I know you tried to tell me about how happy I'd be, but I didn't really
understand. Ohhh, this program...I got cramps in my smile muscles!" - May
2010 participant

This year's upcoming dates:
Monday August 2 - Saturday August 7, 2010:  TangoIntensivo "B" session
Monday October 25 - Saturday October 30, 2010: TangoIntensivo "A" session
Monday November 1 - Saturday November 6, 2010:  TangoIntensivo "B" session
US$655 per person per session

--ALMOST TWO HUNDRED HAPPY CUSTOMERS IN SIX YEARS--
Over the past six years, we've served up this unique program to nearly
two hundred students in twenty-three separate week-long programs.
The large amount of repeat business we get is a very satisfying testimonial
to the quality of our programs.  But the testimonial reprinted above
probably
ranks as our new favorite summary so far of why you should consider
attending!

IF YOU ARE.......
* longing to improve your tango in a permanent & powerful way inside the
rich tango mecca of Buenos Aires...
* if you want to focus your tango training with one world-class instructor,
LUCIANA VALLE, and her carefully trained assistants for an intensive period
of
instruction...
* if you want a training environment that will alternately thrill &
challenge you to reach your next level...

....THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

Join us for twenty-five hours of intensive study in Buenos Aires. You'll
work
intensively on your tango, up to five hours a day (with suitable rest
breaks!)
with a group of our carefully trained TangoIntensivo(tm) Assistants, under
the
guidance & direction of world-class tango teacher LUCIANA VALLE, one of the
most talented,
insightful & energetic tango teachers Buenos Aires has produced.

WHAT MAKES THE TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions SO SPECIAL??

--LUCIANA VALLE--
We first started working with Luciana (a.k.a. "Hurricane Lucy") twelve years
ago, and ever since she has been a touchstone for our study of the tango
experience. Her warm enthusiasm, long experience in the Buenos Aires tango
scene, penetrating insight into tango structure and dynamics, and deep skill
and experience at dancing both the leader and follower roles has brought her
well-deserved intercontinental fame in the world of tango. The
TangoIntensivo(tm)
Sessions represent the culmination of her fifteen years of explorations of
the
Argentine Tango dance training experience.

--"OUR STAFF, YOUR PARTNERS"--
Our program guarantees YOU WILL ROTATE EXCLUSIVELY AMONG OUR TRAINED
STAFF, the acclaimed TangoIntensivo(tm) Assistants, for the twenty-five-hour
duration of each program. This makes our program VERY DIFFERENT from any
tango training experience you are likely to have had already. Let's make
that
very clear: During the program, ALL YOUR PARTNERS ARE FROM OUR STAFF.

Our TangoIntensivo(tm) Assistants are selected from among the many talented
dancers
working with Luciana in Buenos Aires through her acclaimed "El Motivo"
practica & school.
All of them are active social dancers in the Buenos Aires tango scene, and
many have
professional tango careers of their own. This provides you with the
opportunity to focus on YOUR learning process, rather than navigating
through
the difficulties that can often arise when your usual partner or a fellow
student is also struggling with you.

Full information and PayPal online registration:
http://www.danceoftheheart.com/IntensivoSessionsCurrent.htm

As usual, the PayPal buttons are up
on our website, ready to serve you - or you can pay by check:

Please mail your check (for US$655 per session per person) to:
TangoIntensivoT Sessions
c/o Dance of the Heart
775 Pleasant Street
Boulder, CO 80302
(NOTE: PLEASE be SURE to notify us by e-mail AFTER you mail your check, so
we
can hold your place for a few days while the check arrives).

If these wonderful tango sessions figure in your plans,
consider acting as soon as possible to avoid disappointment...and please
feel free to forward this message to any friends or interested parties, to
tempt them to accompany you!

Some things about tango dancing can only be learned "heart-to-heart" in the
arms of a really good dancer - we hope you're able to join us next to
refresh
your own memory of just how good it can be!

Abrazos,
The TangoIntensivoT Team