[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC ESMERALDA'S June 13 etc

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 08:59:32 EDT 2010

Two ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. Sunday, June 13, At Session 73 (73rd and 1st Ave, S.W. Corner)

Fight the humidity and heat----
 Con aire acondicionado‹we¹re COOOOOL!!

At ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS
Dance 8:30-12:30 to a great program with DJ Martin Hernandez
Just great dancing throughout the evening!! ³Always a real party
atmosphere.²
Optional eating and drinking in a charming café or at the long bar.
7:00 Beginner and inter. Classes included in the $10 admission.

2. Esmeralda¹s East Village Tango Parlor opening this last Tuesday was
great---next one is
JUNE 22  more info to come‹skipping one week only to return at the
 ³THE GRANDER OPENING² of ³THE PARLOR²
at Professor Thom¹s Bar and Restaurant (219 Second Avenue) which produced
the most wonderful people saying so many great things
about the venue with its genuine 1880¹s ambience as it is in
A GENUINE VICTORIAN PARLOR
Our special super-duper practica-leader, Rebecca  Shulman (she will be
teaching in Spanish and English) wrote this....
"...what a completely charming place! now that I've been there, I'm so
delighted to be a part of this event! LOVE all the sofas!! and the carved
ceiling and everything...
Optional eats and drinks---Delicious bar menu, though!

Hope to see you all, Lucille    212 777 6053 €   Session 73:  212 517 4445