[Tango-A] NA-E: Somer Surgit in Toronto

info@rhythmandmotion.ca info at rhythmandmotion.ca
Tue Jun 8 22:21:36 EDT 2010

Dear Dancers,

I'm pleased to announce that Somer Surgit from Chicago will be coming to
teach at the Toronto Tango Festival this weekend.

He will be staying with us at Rhythm & Motion for 10 days after the
festival. During his stay, he will be available for private lessons, as
well as hosting a two-day tango workshop designed for intermediate and
advanced students.

Saturday, June 19th
1:00-2:30pm - Sacadas for Leaders and Followers (Intermediate and Advanced
students)
2:45-4:15pm - Sacadas with Change of Direction (Intermediate and Advanced
students)

Sunday, June 20th
4:00-5:30pm - Sacadas with Boleos (Advanced students)
5:45-7:15pm - Back Sacadas for Leaders and Followers (Advanced students)

Held at Rhythm & Motion Dance Studio, at 3352 Dundas St. West (at Runnymede)

Call us to reserve your space!

$30 per workshop
$100 for all 4 workshops

For more information, please visit our website.
www.RhythmAndMotion.ca

Elizabeth
info at RhythmAndMotion.ca