[Tango-A] NA-E: MATC's 9th Anniversary Festival, September 24-27, 2010 in Ann Arbor, MI

MichiganTango Club michargtangoclub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:33:42 EDT 2010

Come celebrate 9 years of tango in Ann Arbor as the Michigan Argentine
Tango Club (MATC) hosts it's 9th Anniversary Festival this September!

It's a party you won't want to miss with guest instructors Tomas
Howlin, and Murat y Michelle guiding us through a weekend of intensive
workshops and joyful dancing.

Keep an eye on our website for more details as they become available:
http:/www.umich.edu/~umtango/events/festival-sept10/

If you have any questions the Event Organizers may be contacted at:
ninth_anniversary_festival at googlegroups.com

We look forward to seeing you in September!
MATC