[Tango-A] NA-W: Pre-Registration Ends Tomorrow - July 25 - Antipanico San Francisco 2010 Tango Festival

kendra@antipanicosf.com kendra at antipanicosf.com
Sat Jul 24 12:51:46 EDT 2010

Dear T.a.n.g.o. G.y.p.s.i.e.s....

Before you arrive for ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO 2010 TANGO FESTIVAL:

a. Online pre-registration ends tommorrow 7/25.

b. Hotel discounts expire July 28 at The Good Hotel. Ask for the
"Antipanico rate". Check our website
for details.

c. If you are a leader or a couple interested in enrolling in classes
listed as "full" or "follower heavy", please check with Michelle at
michelle at antipanicosf.com to inquire about getting into that particular
course. There may still be space.

d. If you, a friend, or a business you know is interested in sponsoring
our event, visit http://www.indiegogo.com/Tango-Renaissance-USA.
Remember, we are non-profit!

e. If you are a Bay Area resident interested in hosting a couch surfer
or two please contact Michelle, Mayumi, or Kendra. Many of our
volunteers & participants are seeking someone to temporarily adopt them.
Or visit our fete forum - you'll see a number of participants who have
posted inquiries.

f. All registered participants should check in at MLVS 2nd Floor to pick
up their registration packets on their first day of class.

See you in San Francisco...

Tango Renaissance USA
http://www.antipanicosf.com/

ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO 2010 TANGO FESTIVAL
AUGUST 5-8 2010

FEATURING::
Sebastian Arce + Mariana Montes
Mariano 'Chicho' Frumboli + Juana Sepulveda
Lucila Cionci + Rodrigo 'Joe' Corbata
Diego + Negracha Lanau

LIVE MUSIC::
Trio Garufa

DJs::
Avik Basu
Shorey Myers
Mitra Martin
Lung-Kuei Lin
Sabah Chammas
Ney Melo

Tango Renaissance, USA presents Antipanico San Francisco 2010, a
four-day Argentine tango festival including workshops, performances,
live orchestra, milongas, practicas, and of course —don’t panic—
chill vibes.

This all-level fête promises a relaxed and content-driven learning
atmosphere held in San Francisco’s eclectic Mission District. Our goal
is to link students and masters through progressive instruction,
artistry, music, and the celebration of our tango culture. Visit
http://www.antipanicosf.com to register today!

Yours,

Kendra Kambestad
Director of Public Relations/CMO