[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sunday; Cool at Esmeralda's!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 14:39:17 EDT 2010

Con aire acondicionado‹we¹re COOOOOL!!

Sunday, JULY 11
at ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS

With guest DJ, MARTIN Hernandez

Just great dancing throughout the evening with great people-- 8:30 to 12:30
³Always a real party atmosphere.²

7:00 Beginner/pre-inter.class included in the $10 admission.

Many thanks to Alicia Cruzado for her great work with the vals series of
classes!
She returns in August for the 3rd session and offers more of her popular
mini-privates.

And look forward to more of our Up Close and Personal series with more
amazing, talented teachers--
Like Michael Young and Beatrix Satzinger. I have invited this couple because
of the wonderful, wonderful comments from friends attending Gerd
Hirschmann¹s excellent Vermont Moonlight Tango Festivals, friends who report
this is really rare teaching couple!! So look forward to their visit and
mini lessons, class, & performance on July 25th.  More, more, more to
follow.

Hope to see you all, Lucille    212 777 6053 €   Session 73:  212 517 4445

PS Always on Tuesdays now at the Parlor! More info soon regarding this jewel
of a place.