[Tango-A] NA-W: SAUSALITO MILONGA & WOEKSHOPS with GUSTAVO & JESICA HORNOS SATURDAY JULY 10th, 2010 !

info@tangoclasses.com info at tangoclasses.com
Tue Jul 6 03:51:50 EDT 2010

SAUSALITO MILONGA & WOEKSHOPS with GUSTAVO & JESICA HORNOS SATURDAY JULY
10th, 2010 !

Come, see your friends or make new ones and enjoy a night of tango
dancing in Sausalito this Saturday July 10th, 2010 !

We will provide delicious drinks, tasty food appetizers, tables with
candles and roses, the very best hardwood floors of the bay and plenty
of free parking. We play the music as they do traditionally in Argentina
with "tandas" and "cortinas".

Schedule Saturday July 10th:

6pm - 7:30pm Beginner Level Workshop on Tango Vals Rhythm: Learn how to
flow with grace and musicality by having the right technique and
understanding of this beautiful rhythm. You will be able to dance and
show the distinctions between vals and the tango. Taught by Gustavo and
Jesica Hornos.

7:30pm - 9pm Intermediate/Advanced Workshop on Sacadas during Forward
and Backward Ochos. Taught by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos.

9pm - 12am Milonga
DJ Gustavo Hornos will surprise us with such a great tango music
selection that you will not want to sit at all.

Where:
Stage Dor Studio
10 Liberty Ship Way, Suite # 340
Sausalito, CA 94965

Please click here for a map to the studio.

Price:
$20 one workshop or $25 with milonga
$35 two workshops or $40 with milonga
$10 milonga only