[Tango-A] Tues. in the E. Village at the Parlor

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 15:04:03 EDT 2010

Note time change: dance 7 to 12:30 or later
(We will lengthen the dancing hours earlier or later should there be a
critical mass requesting this,)

This TUESDAY, JULY 6  join us at
³THE PARLOR² a.k.a.³Esmeralda¹s East Village Tango Parlor²
which was being built as tango was being born!

at Professor Thom¹s Bar and Restaurant
219 Second Avenue (between 13-14th St)

It¹s a genuine VICTORIAN PARLOR‹

HECTOR SCOTTI joins us to dj and dance with all the happy women!

NOTE: Condolences are extended to our friend, Lexa, my E.V. Neighbor who was
to be the E.V. Parlor guest DJ this Tuesday‹her father passed away last
Tuesday, sadly. Her e-mail is Lexa Rosean <tigerstango at gmail.com> if you
wish to contact her.

COME EARLY, COME LATE TO EAT & DRINK & DANCE,
Or chat on our own porch,
Or on a comfy sofa,
Or at the old bar from the infamous Mayflower Hotel.

PLUS the special opportunity to join REBECCA SHULMAN teaching a Spanish and
English Practica!
You do not have to know Spanish to have fun.
Listen, practice, learn the language of the port city, Buenos Aires, and
birthplace of tango.
Rebecca explains everything in English as well.
 7:30 to 8:30. Please add $5 if you wish to take the practica hour with
Rebecca.

Beginner lesson 8:30 included in the $10 admission. All classes in the
separate back room of the parlor.

Very very very reasonable, delicious BAR Menu!

Abrazos,
Lucila/Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
Session 73--73rd and 1st Av, SW corner
Session 73: 212 517 4445
³Esmeralda¹s East Village TANGO PARLOR² Tuesdays
Prof.Thom¹s Bar and Restaurant--219 Second Ave, between 13th an 14th
Prof.Thom¹s: 212 260 9480