[Tango-A] NA-C: Hot Winter Tango dec 2-5, 2010 - Save the Dates

Shaun Sellers shaun_sellers at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 20:19:19 EDT 2010

HOT Winter Tango
Dec 2-5, 2010
St Louis, Mo

Registration will open August 1, 2010.

The instructors for the festival will include:

Silvina Valz & Oliver Kolker (Buenos Aires & NYC),
Cristina & Homer Ladas (San Francisco),
Felipe Martinez (San Francisco),
Marika Landry & Mauro Peralta (Montreal & BsAs).

Another couple will be announced soon. The current list of djs includes:

Avik Basu (Ann Arbor),
Lampis Greek (Los Angeles),
Kyla Mares (Los Angeles),
Ramu Pyreddy (Washington DC),
Mike Tennant (St Louis).

Attendance is limited to 150 people, registration will be closed when this is attained.
In the last couple of festivals, we have had to close registration to women as early as
september. Participation is restricted to people with at least 3 full years of experience
in Argentine tango.

Check out the festival website: http://www.gatewaytango.org

We have arranged for the same special hotel rates as last year. In particular,
Homestead Suites is still offering $40 a night for the weekend rate!

shaun sellers

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
Any place but there.

We will dance the hoochie coochie.
I will be your tootsie wootsie
If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.

Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling (1904)