[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC All Night Milonga Saturday January 30!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:54:16 EST 2010

The NYC All Night Milonga

Saturday January 30th

We are celebrating the very best of the Old School with special honored
guest Facundo Posadas and DJ Tioma "el Russo"

Facundo will teach the intermediate class at 9pm
Sergio Segura will lead the beginners class, at 9pm.
Dancing 10pm to 4am with DJ Tioma in the ballroom.
Gosha DJ's the alternative/nuevo tango salon.

Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th between 6th Ave and Broadway
NYC, USA
www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga

Tangueros of all levels and styles are welcome.
We have plenty of room for everyone.

Admission: $15 or $10 for students with id.
The class is included in admission. What a deal !

Refreshments served. BYOB is ok.

No dress code. No bad tango attitude.
I look forward to staying up all night with all you
fanaticos again this Saturday.

Your host,

Sarah La Rocca