[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Cielo Milonga this Tuesday Jan 26 & Special Upcoming Events in Feb

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:02:31 EST 2010

Please join us this week at Cielo for a chill night of tango tandas.
Heavenly Bamboo Pavilion
10 East 39th St (Madison & 5th Ave)
8:30pm beg tango lesson
9:30pm-1:30am Milonga
$14 includes class, milonga, and sushi & Chinese buffet
$8 milonga only
Host & DJ Lexa plays a mix of traditional, alternative, and nuevo
tangos and she also is happy to take musical requests.

Parking on the block
A few short steps from Grand Central 4,5,6 trains

Full bar and we have Sports Wii -
Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf, Boxing AND
WE TANGO
Same Sex/Opposite Sex Dancing Welcome

 Head's up about three new exciting Special Events in February. Lexa
will be dj'ing at All of them :-)

*Valentine's Day Milonga Sunday Feb 14
Russian Tea Room
7pm dinner
8pm - 11pm milonga
Performance Nelson Avila y Madalyn Klein
DJ Lexa
www.dinnerandtango.info

**Don't miss our Annual "Let's pretend it's Summer" milonga at Cielo
on Feb 16. Last year we transported you to Hawaii. This year we'll be
going to the jungles of Africa and beaches of Uruguay. Live Candombe
drumming cortinas and Candombe show at 11pm. Come and see/hear the
roots of Argentine Tango. And don't forget to dress for the HEAT! More
info coming...

***SAVE THE DATE
Thursday Feb 18
Special Concert: a rare live New York performance by these two
acclaimed musicians!
Binelli Ferman Duo
Daniel Binelli Bandaneon - Polly Ferman Piano
"Entre Dos"
Tango & Wine Nights
Show and Milonga
DJ Lexa