[Tango-A] NA-W: Seattle- Advanced Couples' Class (start 1/14)

Tony Fan TFan at studioms.com
Tue Jan 12 19:22:42 EST 2010

Seattle
Advanced Couples Only Class with Tony & Ilana
Starting Thursday, January 14th

Exploring musicality through advanced sequences!
(Limited to 10 couples! Pre-registration required)

The advanced class is for couples only and we are limiting the class
size to only 10 couples.
Please be true to your level when you register for the class.
If you don't have a partner, e-mail us right away so we can add you on
the "pair up" list.

The idea behind the advanced couples only class are three folds:
1.) A truly advanced level learning environment for advanced dancers.
2.) Tony & Ilana can present truly advanced concepts and go deep into
the material.
3.) Allowing us to give more individual attention & help you develop as
dancing partners.

Since this is a class with limited size, pre-registration is required.