[Tango-A] NA-E: Free Stage Tango trial and new Milonga choreography

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 14:41:07 EST 2010

Learn an exciting and fun group choreography and have the opportunity to perform it in events all around the city.

We will have a one hour FREE Stage Tango trial class (free for fist time students), on Tuesday January 12th at 7pm at Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th st, 5th fl (btwn 6th and 7th).

We will start with a new milonga choreography. This class is oriented toward people who like the excitement of performing in groups using a high level tango choreography.

- No tango experience is necessary but some sort of dance training is recommended (any kind of dance).

- No partner is required for this trial class. Our regular classes DO require partner and you will have the chance to meet people looking for partners at this special class.

- Once the new choreography starts, a regular partner will be required for this class as choreography will be taught at a fast-paced level. Strict punctuality and attendance is required.

- Same-sex partners are ok too.

The best couples will have the opportunity to perform at several events around the city.

Registration is necessary at statnyc at yahoo.comwww.learnargentinetango.com

Place: Chelsea Studios, 151 W, 26th st, 5th fl.
Price: Trial is free for first time students ONLY. Classes are $120 monthly per person.
Trainings: on Saturdays 3 to 5pm (Aditional $10 fee) at Chelsea Studios
Pre-register at statnyc at yahoo.com
For more info, call 917-373-7446 or visit our webpage www.learnargentinetango.com

Sergio Segura
Artist representative & Argentine Tango Cultural event producer
www.sergioseguraproductions.com
Co-director of Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango Dance Center
www.learnargentinetango.com
(917) 373-7446 or (917)-373-7444