[Tango-A] SA: Tete Rusconi has passed away in Buenos Aires

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 18:07:27 EST 2010

It is so sad for me to announce that Tete Rusconi has passed away today in Buenos Aires. He was considered one of the best known milongueros, not only because he had almost sixty years of social dancing, but also because he was out to dance every night. And he danced!
You can see Tete dancing on countless Youtube videos, and also on a documentary about his life called: "A Volar, Senores...  Un Vals para Tete".

Thank you, Tete, for your eternal presence on the dance floor!

Adriana Pinto

(please forgive me for the lack of an accent on the word "Senores")