[Tango-A] Celebrating Anton Gazenbeek's birthday at Cocktail Tango

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 5 13:49:05 EST 2010

THIS WEDNESDAY Jan 6th, 7 to 10pm or later...

Come to celebrate Anton's birthday at the elegant Stella restaurant in the Seaport area.

Elegant and friendly environment.
Excellent food and tapas.
Entertainment and surprises.

At the end of the milonga (when all the glasses are empty), we will have our "The Last Minute Tango Show" audition. This is a game where you will have the chance to be  a Tango Star following the most crazy artistic direction ideas from Anton & Sergio.
You should not miss it!

6pm Class$15
7pm Milonga $8

Stella Restaurant
213 Front St. (and Beekman), South street seaport, downtown

For more info, check our website www.learnargentinetango.com or call to 917-373-7446

Sergio Segura
Artist representative & Argentine Tango Cultural event producer
www.sergioseguraproductions.com
Co-director of Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango Dance Center
www.learnargentinetango.com
(917) 373-7446 or (917)-373-7444

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/