[Tango-A] NA-C: CTW 2010 Holiday Full Package Registration Price Expires on 7 January

Shafqat Manzur shafqatmanzur at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 10:52:04 EST 2010

Dear friends,

Happy New Year! We hope you are all doing well and have
enjoyed the holidays and now are (reluctantly) back at work or school. Registration for the special full holiday package for $250
expires this Thursday, 7 January. Register now and you will be invited to
sign-up for the workshops when the full schedule is available soon. The
early-bird price of $325 for full package kicks in on 8 January.

Here is the registration website: http://chicagotangoweek.whatstheturnout.com

The Westin O’Hare is offering double-occupancy rooms for
$99/night till 1 April. Here is the link to reserve a room: http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/TEF28A

Maestros:
Pablo Villarraza and
Dana Frigoli (Their only event outside Argentina for all of 2010)
Horacio Godoy and
Cecilia Berra
Claudio Gonzalez and
Melina Brufman
Pablo Inza and Nazarena Colombo
Oliver Kolker and
Silvina Valz
Esteban Moreno and
Claudia Codega

DJs:
Horacio Godoy
Pablo Inza
Pablo & Dana
Katia Alferova

Band:
Narcotango, directed by Carlos Libedinsky

About 500 dancers participated in the 2009 edition and we
want to thank all of you for the enormous success. A warm greeting is also in
store for those of you who plan on joining us for the first time. Chicago Tango
Week is envisioned as an event that is energetic, exciting, fun-filled and
packed with invaluable workshops. It is an also an international event with
participants from North America and Europe.
Our goal is for you to make new friends and have the best time of your life.

Here is our festival site: http://www.ChicagoTangoWeek.org

Please join our Facebook group for all updates:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21188481464

You can email us at
info at ChicagoTangoWeek dot org
OR, contact us using Facebook

The 2010 event will be held at the Westin O’Hare. It is
located next to Chicago’s
O’Hare airport and has the following advantages:

-         Free 5-minute all day shuttle service to and from the
airport
-         A large upscale hotel with 525 guestrooms and large
ballrooms. All workshops and milongas will be held at the hotel so there is no
need to rent a car.
-         Discounted
room rates
-         A five minute walk to the CTA Blue-line train station
that goes directly to downtown Chicago
-         All
indoor milongas will be held on Birch Veneer Hardwood floor. Supplied by Dance America, it is
assembled without screws, using a cabling system that does away with grooves
and edges, resulting in a super smooth dance floor. The floor is shipped from Nashville, TN just for our event.

Here are the highlights:

-         Registrants with full packages can take up to 12
workshops over 4 days
-         You will be treated to the unique fusion of
electronic music by Carlos Libedinskyand his award
winning tango band Narcotango from Buenos Aires.
-         Here is their website for you to take a peek:
http://www.CarlosLibedinsky.com
-         There will be five late-night and all-night milongas from Thursday through Monday
(which is a holiday)
-         We are honored to have our instructors Pablo Inza of
Practica X, Horacio Godoy of La Viruta and Pablo and Dana from DNI Tango as
DJs. For many experienced and professional tango dancers, these three venues
are extremely popular in Buenos Aires.

Check
our Facebook group and event pages for updates. We hope to see
you in 2010.

Cheers,
Shafqat Manzur and Maria Alferov
 Copyright © 2009-2010 Chicago Tango Week. All rights
reserved. Chicago Tango Week is a trademark of Chicago Tango Week Inc.