[Tango-A] Early Bird has been extended to March 10 -Tango Fantasy Festival 14th year!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 02:22:32 EST 2010

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

I am pleased to inform you that we have extended the "early bird"
registration date to March 10.  To register please print the  registration form out
of the Web Site and mail it in with your deposit  check.

Please be aware that groups of 6 or more are offered discounted rates for
the whole Festival.

Go to the Web Site to learn about the fabulous faculty line up for this
year.

Tango Fantasy Festival features exclusively Argentine  professors.  It
takes place during Memorial Weekend in Miami  Beach.  The dates are from
Wednesday, May 26 (opening  milonga) through Tuesday early morning, June 1st., 2010.

To inquire about this Festival, get included in our e-mail list or to
obtain additional information, simply call the following  numbers:    (H)
305-275-2802  or Cell-  305-905-3935.

Looking forward to your participation in this great Argentinean  event.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson