[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango workshops with Todd and Julia in Fond du Lac, WI

JuliaBarrington@aol.com JuliaBarrington at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 08:50:25 EST 2010

Todd Teeples & Julia Barrington, Argentine  Tango instructors from Wausau,
will be hosting workshops at Shut Up &  Dance in Argentine Tango on Sunday
February 28th.  The studio is  located at 325 Winnebago Drive in Fond du Lac.

Todd and Julia are excellent instructors who have studied Argentine Tango
for 13 years from the world's best!  They are very personable and
enthusiastic!  For more info, visit their website _www.juliaandtodd.com_
(http://www.juliaandtodd.com/)
For more info on the workshops, visit _www.shutupanddance.org_
(http://www.shutupanddance.org/)

We will kick off the day at 3pm with an  intermediate level class for those
of you that have a basic knowledge of  Argentine Tango....then....

At 4:30pm we will have a beginner level  class for those of you with No
prior dance OR Tango  experience! This IS a partner dance, but a partner is not
 necessary as we rotate and dance with everybody.

The cost of each workshop is $15 for a 90 minute  lesson. At 6pm we will
serve refreshments (Argentine Style) and have some open  dancing until 9pm. A
variety of dance music will be played...Ballroom, Swing,  Salsa and
more....The cost of the dance is just $5. Intermediate dancers taking  the first
lesson may stay and "help out" the beginner lesson at no  charge.