[Tango-A] Posting this message on behalf of Nadia: Russian Tea Room canceled for Valentine's Day

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 03:50:16 EST 2010

It is with the great sorrow I am contacting all my friends who made
reservation for “Dinner and Tango” event at The Russian Tea Room on
February 14, 2010.

Due to circumstances above and beyond my best ability I have to CANCEL
my event. Unfortunately for everyone I did not meet the quota
presented to me by the owners of the restaurant. I am short on
reservations by substantial amount of attendees, probably related to
an economical situation in the country as a whole and in New York’s
Tango community in particular. Up until last night I was promoting
this event at the Dance Sport, but heard a lot of hard luck stories.

Those of you who have already prepaid for Dinner or Dance – I will
refund you money immediately through PayPal. Please don’t be angry
with me, I have really tried very hard.

Maybe when economy improves we can try again. In the mean time stay
well and above the water!!!

SORRY !!!!!!!

Nadia Nastaskin
Ph. # 212-537-6798