[Tango-A] NA-E: El Beso Milonga (NJ) Special Valentines Milonga with a by Caterina

Tango Dancers tangodancers at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 09:51:35 EST 2010

Saturday, February 13, 2010
El Beso’s (NJ) Valentine’s Milonga
8:00-8:30PM FREE INTRO TANGO LESSON
Milonga 8:30-until late -
Cost: $12.00
BYOB
Collingswood is an excellent area for dining and entertainment. The
milonga is located two blocks from Collingswood, PATCO line and one
block from Haddon Ave.
American Legion
Tatum-Shields Post #17
622 Atlantic Avenue
Collingswood, NJ 08108

Wear something Red...shoes...tie...scarf...dress...
Carpool & Bring your friends!

You are invited to join us this month for our Valentines milonga at El
Beso (NJ).
It will be a festive evening of fun and dancing with sweet treats and
exciting raffle prizes. We will be giving away a gift certificate to
one of Collingswoods' most prestigious restaurants, Casona. Caterina
Palumbi will have her beautiful new models of Tango shoes and clothing
available to purchase.
We have a special guest visiting the United States from BA/Europe,
Caterina Musitano, one of the performers from the famous Esquina de
Carlos Gardel located in the Abasto neighborhood. She will be in the
United States until the end of February and has agreed to dance for us
at the milonga with Stanley Votruba.
Performance-Caterina Musitano & Stanley Votruba
DJ-Guillermo
Tango Shoes & Clothing-Catarina's Boutique
El Beso's featured sweet treats will come from our local Tangueras

Hosts-Vittoria Natale & Guillermo Elkouss-Contact Vittoria or
Guillermo (856)751-2770 or (856)-577-6145 tangodancers at comcast.net www.argentangodancers.com