[Tango-A] NA-E: Valentine's Day--Champagne Tango and Tapas w/chocolates, ZUM, door prizes

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 13:48:34 EST 2010

OF COURSE, WEAR REDs- FUSIAs PINKs REDs.....DRESS TO THE 9¹S,
 a VIDEOGRAPHER (named ³RED²‹True!!) ON BOARD!!!
SUN. FEB 14 SESSION 73, 73rd & 1st Ave, SW corner

ESMERALDA¹S CHAMPAGNE,TANGO & TAPAS on VALENTINE¹S DAY
Dance 8:30 to 12:30 (or later‹as we say ³til the vacas come home²)

COURTESY CHAMPAGNE flows like water in the café with tapas orders
from 5:00 to 11:00
La Turca YESIM deejays !
One-of-a kind VALENTINE DOOR PRIZES
Special SWEETHEART of a guest teacher, SHIWAH NOH‹ tango performer/teacher,
Chi-Gong and Tai Chi teacher. (³we connect to each other
through the HEART.²)
&
Terrific musical interludes--a dancers¹ joy‹the hot new tango trio----
ZUM‹Zoe, bUreigh, Musa

The ³SPIRIT OF LOVE² will fly, dance, swirl, flit among the dancers
delivering bags of Besos!
&
Fair LEONA (³Chocolatier to the Tango Stars²) offers her Cleopatra Heart
Chocolates, totally hand-made, organic, fair-traded dulces!

Beginner class w/Danny
Both classes at 7:00
$10 admission includes beginner class (Add $5 for the Intermediate with
Shiwa.)
Lucille for info: 212 777 6053.  Session 73: 212 517 4445

About our guest instructor:
Shiwa Noh's principal instructors have been Osvaldo Soto and Lorena
Ermosida, Mingo and Pablo Pugliese, El Pibe Avellaneda, Mariela Franganilla,
and others here and in Bs As. She has performed with Pablo Pulgiese,
Maxmiliano Paradiso, El Pibe, etc.

She says: "When we dance tango..we connect
to each other through the heart.  I think that is the basis of the
true spirituality.²