[Tango-A] NA-E: Wed Tango Break ON in BOSTON, 10 Feb

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Wed Feb 10 18:41:13 EST 2010

We give our sympathy for tangueros all along the Mid-Atlantic, but just like last weekend, the Big Snow Storm pretty much missed us here in Boston.  We have just a few flurries and barely a dusting on the ground, we will have Tango Break tonight for all, so come to Dance Union in Somerville and enjoy a few tandas with us.  For more information, call 617-699-6246.  Dance Union is Located at 16 Bow St, Union Sq, Somerville.