[Tango-A] NA-E: Show "Amor de Tango" in MIAMI

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Tue Feb 9 23:18:23 EST 2010

Hi dear tango lovers,

After a successfully presenting the Grand Premiere of our Show, "Amor de Tango", three months ago in St. Petersburg, FL. We are happy to announce the kick off of our 2010 tour.

It is a honor for us to present our Show in one of the most beautiful theaters in the City of Miami. Our Show "Amor de Tango", will be shown in the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts, in Downtown Miami, on Saturday, February 27th, 2010 at 8 pm. Tickets are already on sale, Students with ID, Seniors and groups of 10 people or more will have 10% discount. You can buy tickets at Ticketmaster website or at the theater's box office. For more information go to http://gusmancenter.org/

Prices are, $22, $32, $42 and VIP $52. The VIP ticket includes: prime seats and after the show a wine and chips reception with all the performing artists. The after Show reception will be 2 h. long and it includes social dance, "Milonga" inside the Theater.  With your support, this will be a SOLD OUT SHOW, buy your tickets now!

Amor de Tango is a theater production created, produced and directed by Eddy & Veronica Hernandez Trill. It  features three dance couples, one singer and a quartet, all professional artists with remarkable careers. This project was conceived as a creation that will grow and evolve over the years, and with the vision of presenting the show on national and international stages. To know every thing about our Show, please click on the following link  http://www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com/id37.html

Tanguero hugs from your Professional Instructors and friends,

Eddy & Veronica Hernandez Trill,
727-510 8329 / 813-506 9148