[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Tango Week 2010 - Early-bird prices

Shafqat Manzur shafqat.manzur at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:30:24 EST 2010

Dear friends,

The early-bird prices for Chicago Tango Week - to be held from 1-5
July - are now in effect and we have created four packages; so chances
are there is a package that will suit your schedule and needs. The
workshop schedule is now available on our website. We have added a
separate pre-intermediate package, free afternoon practicas and a free
outdoor milonga to live music by Narcotango at Grant Park in downtown
Chicago. We have great student discounts for all four packages, so
take advantage of these prices.

Here is the registration website: http://chicagotangoweek.whatstheturnout.com

The Westin O’Hare is offering double-occupancy rooms for $99/night
till 31 March. Here is the link to reserve a room:
http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/TEF28A

Maestros:

Pablo Villarraza and Dana Frigoli (Their only event outside Argentina
for all of 2010)

Horacio Godoy and Cecilia Berra

Claudio Gonzalez and Melina Brufman

Pablo Inza and Nazarena Colombo

Oliver Kolker and Silvina Valz

Esteban Moreno and Claudia Codega

DJs:
Horacio Godoy
Pablo Inza
Pablo & Dana
Esteban Moreno
Katia Alferova

Band:
Narcotango, directed by Carlos Libedinsky

Here is our festival site: http://www.ChicagoTangoWeek.org

Please join our Facebook group for all updates:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21188481464

You can email us at info at ChicagoTangoWeek dot org OR, contact us using Facebook

Here are the highlights:

- Registrants with full packages can take up to 12 workshops over 4 days

- You will be treated to the unique fusion of electronic music by
Carlos Libedinsky and his award winning tango band Narcotango from
Buenos Aires.

- Here is their website for you to take a peek: http://www.CarlosLibedinsky.com

- There will be five late-night and all-night milongas from Thursday
through Monday (which is a holiday)

- We are honored to have our instructors Pablo Inza of Practica X,
Horacio Godoy of La Viruta and Pablo and Dana from DNI Tango and
Esteban Moreno as DJs. For many experienced and professional tango
dancers, these three venues are extremely popular in Buenos Aires.

 The 2010 event will be held at the Westin O’Hare from 1-5 July. It is
located next to Chicago’s O’Hare airport and has the following
advantages:

- Free shuttle service to and from the airport

- A large upscale hotel with 525 guestrooms and large ballrooms. All
workshops and milongas will be held at the hotel so there is no need
to rent a car.

- Discounted room rates

- A five minute walk to the CTA Blue-line train station that goes
directly to downtown Chicago

- All indoor milongas will be held on Birch Veneer Hardwood floor.
Supplied by Dance America, it is assembled without screws, using a
cabling system that does away with grooves and edges, resulting in a
super smooth dance floor. The floor is shipped from Nashville, TN just
for our event.

cheers,

Shafqat Manzur and Maria Alferov

Copyright © 2009-2010 Chicago Tango Week. All rights reserved. Chicago
Tango Week is a trademark of Chicago Tango Week Inc.